Sunday, October 21, 2012

Disneyland - Fall 2012

Another month means another trip to Disneyland.  We went while Ryan was on fall break for a few days.  This was our first trip back since our passes were blocked out for the summer.

I know that a lot of people avoid Disneyland like the plague.  I get it.  I was born and raised in southern California.  For my family growing up Disneyland was just something we did.  We would go once a year at Christmas for my mom's birthday, she too loved Disneyland.

I feel blessed to be able to now take my kids there with me.  At this age there are not too many family vacations worth spending our money on.  The kids won't remember it, they can't all swim well enough to enjoy a vacation with lots of swimming.  Disneyland just works for us.  We used to go for a day or two once a year but it became stressful.  It was so expensive to go and with naps and hot weather slowing us down we felt we weren't getting our money's worth.  This is now our second year having annual passes.  It is so much easier to not have to feel like we needed to get EVERYTHING done. Our passes expire in December and I'm not sure about renewing them since Ryan is in school full day now.  We'll see.

For now, I continue to cherish the time I have with my family at the happiest place on earth.



The boys loved the new "Car's Land".  It was pretty much like being in Radiator Springs.

I think this is the first time I was able to get Ryan to pose with a character

Parade 
Goofy with Goofy!
One day I think I will write a "Disney Tips" page.  I have a ton of them up my sleeve.

No comments: