Saturday, April 16, 2011

out and about

This week I packed up the kids and we went to the tide pools for the afternoon. Tide pool season is almost over as during the summer low tide is really early in the morning.


The kids had a good time finding all the different sea life out and about. As for me, I was just so excited to be feeling better and able to get them out of the house for a few hours.



The warm weather is starting to peak out from the grey clouds we have seen for most of spring. I am looking forward to what the rest of spring and summer is going to bring for our family.


As much as I am anticipating the arrival of this new little baby in the fall I want to cherish the last few months of our family as we currently know it.


Oh yeah, one more thing. I have been thinking about books to read this summer. Does anyone have a great book they have read that you would suggest?

1 comment:

Fickle Obsessor said...

There's this book called "Radical"...