Friday, May 06, 2011

8 years and counting...

On May 2, I celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary. Feeling kinda bad it took me this much time to post about it. I love you Tim!

It's a special moment in life when you meet someone that you were meant to spend your whole life with, for some reason Tim and I just fit together. He is a better man then I ever thought I could find. It just reminds me again that God has much more in store for us then we can dream up for ourselves.


Tim is patient, kind, but most of all his love for Christ is evident in his day to day life. He was hand chosen by God for me. Tim and I have been through so much together. With every obstacle we face we come out stronger.


Now, eight years later, expecting our third child I would not change a moment ( not even the kids screaming in the background while typing this - well, maybe some things!)


I love you Tim!

No comments: