Sunday, August 29, 2010

My heart hurts


These last 36 hours have been a blur. How did I get here? Mom passed away yesterday morning. Did I really just type those words? Weird! So many emotions, no time to process them. I think I kinda like being in the busy state of having to get things done, it keeps me from having the think about what I am doing. It's not right to lose both your parents before the age of 30. I don't have much time to write today but I wanted to make sure everyone that wanted to be at her service had the information.

We will have a service on Tuesday August 31st at 10am at Little Chapel of the Roses (Glen Abbey) in Bonita. Please join us after for a reception with lunch provided.

Thank you to all my friends and family for all your support in this sad time. You make my heart feel blessed!

Megan

3 comments:

Losin it said...

I love you hommie.

The Early Family said...

What a great picture of the two of you!!!

Unknown said...

Love you.