Friday, February 15, 2008

Sick:update

Well, Ryan's appointment went well. He is the "average" child. His appointment was at 2:15pm...we were late since I thought it was at 2:30pm...oops! On the car ride home Ryan fell asleep. I put him into his crib at 3:30pm and at 4pm he was crying. I brought him to watch TV with me and he fell asleep right away. At 6pm I called Tim to see what I should do, do I wake him up so he will sleep through the night? Tim said "YES!" Ryan didn't agree with him though... he cried 15 min straight. So I rocked him back to sleep. At 7pm I changed him and we slept until 6:15am! My child basically slept from 3:15pm-6:15am!!! That's a lot of sleep! FYI: he hasn't taken a good nap since then!

Today was my turn. I had a doctors appointment. I talked it over with the doc. and decided to give the vaginal birth another go. I am a little scared but I pray things will go better this time around!

I'm tired tonight so I hope Ryan goes to bed easily. I was excited to have Monday off just to find out Tim has to work! Crap! I think he might be feeling a little "under the weather" Monday, if you know what I mean!

Well thats all for now. I still need to get the pictures of the boys at Sea World so I can post about that trip... the camera is still in the car though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad he is feeling better. And hopefully this baby isn't as stubborn as Ryan and comes out a little more easily :) You can do it girl. Love you!

Rachel said...

Hey! Sorry to hear Ryan was sick and bummed I didn't get to see you while I was in San Diego! And you better post pics of Sea World - I really want to see them! Oh, and I'll be praying already for the delivery. I know you are scared, but know you have tons of love and support! You can do it!!! :)