Monday, July 02, 2007

triceps and biceps

Can you believe it is already July!! Time is passing so fast. We just got some pictures of Ryan done, I will show those in the next post.

I know I have been talking about working out a lot lately but it is kinda consuming for me right now. Today was triceps and biceps. We really need some 12 pound weights but they are expensive. Tim checked for me today and the were $24 each! I guess I'll keep on looking. We did 3 sets of 12 on 5 different exercises. Then I ran for about 20 minutes on the treadmill. Thats right, I ran! There were a few walking pauses but for the most part just running. I can't believe this is really getting easier (shhhh..no one tell Angi or she will make it start hurting more!)

I stepped on the scale for the first time in 2 weeks and it looks like in down 5 pounds. We measured our FAT today! I don't understand how your fat can me measured by holding a devise. Oh well. It said I am normal but on the high side of normal. I think it is CRAZY. Please, I know enough to know I have a good amount of excess fat. Angi works tomorrow so it looks like Kylie and I will be on our own. It will be interesting to see how we do without the teacher yelling at us for not having enough weight on the bar.

We leave to Palm Desert Thursday afternoon. I think we will lose 5 pound just going out in the heat! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: