Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Bad!

Well, yesterday was going pretty well for me. After work Ryan and I went to Angi's house and went swimming in the community pool. This was Ryan's first venture into a big pool. I brought my camera but since I was in the water with Ryan no pictures were taken. I'm sure there will be more though! After swimming, we went to Angi's house and did out weights. Yesterday was chest and arms. My arms are so weak! Now is when this story goes downhill. I told Tim that my car was empty and I needed gas BAD! He was going to take the car to Costco but I told him I didn't think it would make it that far. Tim went down the street on his lunch hour to get me gas while I finished up dinner and gave Ryan a bath. (note: it's 6pm and Ryan has had 1 half hour nap). Right when I get Ryan in the bath I get a phone call from Tim. Not even a mile away and the car has failed him on the side of the road. I take Ryan out of his bath put a diaper on him and put him in the car. Ryan didn't know what happened, one minute playing in the bath, the next strapped into the car naked and wet. I pick Tim up at the side of the road and we went to get gas.

Now, this is where it goes really bad. Tim is very upset with me but I could not stop laughing. This has never happened to me and I live life on the edge when it come to my gas tank. I HATE FILLING UP THE GAS TANK! Tim gets the container to put the gas in at the gas station and it was $13.00. oops! We get back to the car Tim put in the gas and it spills on him. I am still laughing because at this point what can you do. Tim not so much laughing. I got lectured about how he will never pour gas for me again and I need to be more responsible. blah blah blah. luckily, when he got home he was in a much better mood. I did feel bad that he had 15 minutes to eat dinner before he had to go back to work.

All that and our internet was down. Oh well, were back up. That was yesterday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you pain Megan. :(

Linda said...

It's kind of hard to see how bad you felt!!!