Thursday, October 13, 2011

My baby' is 5!

So first things first, Ryan turned 5 on September 17th. Man I love that boy.

Ryan,

You are such a big boy now. When I look at how much you have grown and how smart you are my heart overflows with pride and joy. I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. I don't know where the time has gone.


You started kindergarten this year and you love it. You really enjoy reading, and counting, but above all you like to write. Whenever we do our homework together you always want to skip to the writing. The time when we do homework together is one of my favorite parts of the day. I cherish the one on one time I get with you.



You have such a sensitive soul. This is a sweet personality trait you posses but it can also cause for very emotional outbreak when you don't get what you want. Were working on that. Noah and you have the best brotherly relationship. Meaning: you both love each other dearly and can't stand to be away from each other. You wrestle with each other all the time and love to kick the ball around together, yet you also like to tease each other and get a little to rough when playing. You are so smart that you know exactly what buttons to push to upset your brother.


Though everything, I wouldn't change one stitch of who you are. Dad and I are so proud of you, our faces light up when you're in the room. I love you. I can't wait for all the memories our family will make this year and to see how you grow in this upcoming year.



With all my heart,

Mom

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I can't believe our babies are 5. Very sweet post. Love Noah's face in the picture of them at the table!! Looking at a baby picture of Ryan sure looks like Luke!!