Tuesday, January 18, 2011

December

I am trying to look forward to the blogging future but I don't feel right about doing that since I never blogged about Christmas. Here is the month of December in one post.

We started the month with our advent project. Everyday they punched out a new activity to do for that day



The first day brought the kids christmas pajamas



Later a trip to see santa. Well, at least for Noah. We have yet to get Ryan to volunteer to sit with santa.



We decorated Christmas ornaments at the Ceramic Cafe



and rode on a fire engine



Next, we trimmed the tree



Wrote letters to Santa



And made a gingerbread house





opened presents with the cousins



Every year since I can remember our family went to Disneyland at Christmas for mom's birthday. She really enjoyed this trip. We would always pack the car with as many people as we could fit for a fun, magical day (can you tell I buy into the Disneyland hype?). Anyhow, after mom passed a good friend gave my brother and I a gift card to Disneyland and on is she wrote: KEEP THE TRADITION ALIVE. So what is exactly what we did. When Bobby and the family came down to visit we went to Disneyland for 2 day.











This actually only takes us till about a week before christmas. I think Christmas eve and Christmas day are still on my camara so MAYBE there will be a part 2 to this blog.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas though and I can't wait to see what great things God has in store this year!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great pictures, love the post!