Monday, March 29, 2010

extra time to reflect

It seems that I have a lot of time on my hands now that the T.V. is broken. The kids are going through a phase right now. A phase where it is REALLY easy for me to use this outlet to complain, but I'm not going to. I was looking back on some old post, and I read these blogs I wrote when Ryan was a baby (9months-1 year). It is so different in the beginning with your first child, so pure. Then, they grow up and they throw and they fight and they hit and you have to discipline when really all you want to do is play with them.

Reading these old posts is what I needed today. A reminder of just how special my boys are. I know what your thinking, do you really need a reminder? Yes and no. I love the boys more then words can express but some days are hard. On those hard days, or weeks, you just need to be centered again.

With that said, I have two awesome boys with such fun and unique personalities. Noah will be 2 in 1 1/2 months. CRAZY! They are the light of my life even on the hard days. I am blessed.

All is well.

No comments: