Saturday, February 13, 2010

The day before




Happy day before
Valentines Day


So here is the question that everyone asks about valentines day:
Is it overrated?
Just a Hallmark holiday?

My thoughts:

I LOVE valentines day.
Yes, we should show our love for one another everyday.
The truth though, life sometimes gets in the way.
I think it is awesome to have one day to focus on L-O-V-E.
Now, should this be the only day we show love and affection?
Absolutely not.

With this said...

I LOVE my HUSBAND!

I am so blessed to be married to my best friend.
I know that's cheesy but there are a lot of people out there
that are married to people they barely like.

So, I will share just a few things that makes me love my husband

My husband...

is an awesome man of God.
He is the best father to my children
He is even tempered (trust me, this is huge when married to me)
He cries
He loves football and talk about it with me even though I'm a girl
I supports me in all the random hobbies I pick up for about 5 days then get bored with
He is an awesome cook
He helps me with the dishes
he let me sleep in on saturday mornings
he watches chick flicks with me
he gets the kids ready to go while I blog

most of all...

he puts up with me!!

I love you Tim


Your Wife

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ah, that's nice, and one is truly lucky when they find their perfect match, I know, for I have found mine!