Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Disneyland

Wow! What a fun summer we had. I can't believe it is almost over. Now I am going to have to try and find some new projects to keep me busy. Oh, wait. Scratch that, I am supposed to be training for a triathlon in 1 month. (By the way, that training could be going better but that is for another post).

So I thought I would put up some picture from this summer. Starting back in July when we went to Disneyland for my birthday. Happy Birthday to me!


Walking to small world

Noah and Daddy getting ready for small world



Noah fascinated with small world



Ryan and I waiting for the Electrical Light Parade to start




Tim and Ryan getting off of Matterhorn. Ryan is so funny. During EVERY ride he had his hands covering his face and peeked through his fingers. Was trying to capture it here but missed it.


Ryan "acting" shy getting to hang out with McQueen and Mater.




We had a great time. So many pictures were missed because I left my camera in the car for one of the days. Oh well. It was so HOT there. Poor Noah's face was bright red most of the time. Ryan's favorite part was playing in the water by the water ride in DCA. Again, no camera. This time because I didn't want to get it wet.

Hectic three days but was a lot of fun. We can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Nice pics, great color! Keep posting