Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cabrillo

On Saturday Tim, the boys, my friend Lisa, and I all headed to Cabrillo to hang out at the tidepools. It was rather windy but the cliffs broke the wind up a little so it wasn't too bad. Tim and Ryan got there first and then Lisa, Noah, and I came with burritos from Lolita's. After eating we headed up to the lighthouse and hung out until Ryan had a complete melt down. Oh, the joys of a 2 year old without a nap! It turned out to be a really fun day. After we left Cabrillo, Lisa and I crashed some weddings (don't worry, we were totally dressed for the occasion in shorts and tanks!). Then we went back to Lisa's and looked through our freshman year book. I pray she has put that thing away by now! Then Tim came over (grandma watched the kids), Dan got off work, and we all headed to BJ's for some pizza and a birthday picookie for Lisa (her birthday is Friday, happy bday Lisa!) Here are some pictures from the tidepools.



Happy Earth Day!

No comments: