Thursday, January 29, 2009

plugged in

So, about a week and a half ago my computer went to the crapper. Can you believe it... a week without internet. Completely disconnected to the world. It was a sad and dark time. Have no fear though, times have changed. There is light at the end of this tunnel. We were able to retrieve the data that was on the old computer, pick my old(er) computer up from my mom's house, and now we are back in business. I have caught up on my soap opera spoilers, I am current on reading blogs. am up to date with everyone's facebook status, and got up to date with celebrity gossip. Ah, I feel normal again. Now, the only problem I have is that we are using the TV as our monitor. Therefore, I can not surf the web and watch TV at the same time. Oh, well. I guess I can make it work.

Actually, I think I have two problems. There are still a ton of dishes in the sink, the carpet didn't get vacuumed, and I hear Noah getting restless. I would start these tasks now but my back is awfully sore from sitting on the ground using the computer. The chair is looking rather inviting. Please Tim... don't divorce me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as always...you're an inspiration to mothers and wives everywhere!
looking forward to seeing you in Telluride in June.