Monday, December 08, 2008

Winter to do list

I am so very excited for Christmas. I love this time of year! We have not even taken down the Christmas decoration yet. We need to get a move on!

My winter check list is as follows:

-Trip to Sea World
-Trip to Wild Animal Park
-Get our Christmas tree
-Need to get family Christmas picture done
-Visit with Santa
-look at Christmas lights
-bake Christmas cookies (but don't eat them!)

We'll see what actually gets done. We were supposed to do to December nights at the Prado but we got lazy...we are not off to a great start! I really want to go to Disneyland but we have that trip planned in March. Does anyone else have Christmas goals? I would love more ideas!

And just for the fun of it here is a stinking cute picture of Ryan in the toy box reading

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Play in the snow!!