Monday, August 04, 2008

My little man : The Update

Waking up this morning was great. I check on him at about 8:40am and he was on the floor quietly playing with his toys. VICTORY!

Well, victory lasted until about an hour and a half ago. I tried putting Ryan down for a nap at 11am. Checked on him at 11:30am and he was sitting in the corner of his room reading to himself. I got him back in bed and left. I wont bore you with the details but this has been going on non stop since I tried putting him down. He is not upset and is just playing quietly, and when I walk in he goes to the bed without protest (probably because he knows I will be leaving). I think my new plan of action is to him just hang out in his room. At some point he is going to have to crash right? right? Geez, I hope so!

No comments: