Sunday, December 23, 2007

Holidays!

Okay, so I've been lagging on the blog thing. Let's start current.

I am so excited for Christmas. I don't know why but I LOVE the holidays. Yesterday we went to the Wild Animal Park with Tim's family. It was fun but cold! Then we went to Red Robin for dinner. I'm not a huge Red Robin fan though but I made it work.

This morning Ryan and I went to the early service at church. Tim was playing guitar. Because the second service was the children's play the first service was all music. Ryan likes listening to the music. Then we went to Fudruckers for lunch with Tim's father and that side of the family. All and all a lot of eating.

Tonight we are planning a night of gift wrapping and putting Elf in the DVD player. (Love that movie).

FYI: I just picked up my Christmas cards yesterday and they have yet to go out. Sorry, they are going to be late! This year we will call them holiday cards!

In case I don't write between now and Tuesday, Merry Christmas.

No comments: