Saturday, July 14, 2007

My baby is a Gerber baby!


I was surfing the web today and came across this website and found a great deal. Target is has a coupon for buy 2 Gerber baby or toddler foods and get $1.00 off. The cool thing is there is no limit on how many coupons you can use.

I decided to see if this work, so to Target I go. I bought 36 baby food items. From stage 2 all the way to the graduates. My total bill....$10.00! Score! Tim asked me when I am going back. Unfortunately Ryan doesn't eat much stage 2 foods anymore because Target sells them for $.52. That means if you buy 2 you're only paying 2 cents each. So, all you with babies out there buy up, coupon expires 8/15/07.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Good girl! I like to see a savvy shopper!

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing. The coupons are printed and I'll be heading there soon!!!

Linda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SPECIAL BABY.....MEGAN!