Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers Day

I took a picture of my mothers day just to post here but I am to tired to put it on the computer. Ryan is sick. I mean keep you up all night sick. It started on Thursday with a fever. After his fever broke Thursday night the cold came Friday. This whole past week Ryan has had a hard time sleeping but once we hit Sunday forget about it. The poor guy has a cough, runny nose, and sneezes like crazy. My poor little guy.

Mom and Aunt Linda came over Sunday night and ended up keeping me company while Tim when all over town looking for a humidifier. Finally at around 10:30pm Ryan fell asleep. Then woke up at 2am and 3am, again at 5am and just when I got him down and went to my bed at 5:28am my alarm went off at 5:30am. It was time to start the new day.

Tim asked me what better thing is there to do on mothers day then mother. I told him absolutely nothing would be better. Now, I need a nap!

1 comment:

Linda said...

And we had a nice visit with you, Tim, our our little "sneezy." Welcome to being a MOM!!!