Monday, May 14, 2007

Admiral Kidd Club

I went to a wedding on Saturday at the Admiral Kidd Club. I haven't been there since our wedding day and I have never attended a wedding there. I was looking forward to this wedding just so I could go back. Can I just tell you how beautiful the view of downtown is from this place. I loved my wedding. There are so many vendors I would have changed but the night was just magical to me. If you saw my husbands blog you noticed we just had our 4 year anniversary on May 2nd. WOW! I have loved every minute of this marriage. I even embrace our challenges as it brings us closer together.



These past four years have gone by so fast! I remember our wedding as if it were yesterday. I love you Tim! You are my answer to prayer.







May 2, 2003



Our honeymoon

2 comments:

Fickle Obsessor said...

Thank you for being such a great wife and a great mom to our boy. I just wish you didn't have to "mother" through the night :(

I love you!!!

Linda said...

Wow, it's hard to believe it has been four years. Time flies. Look at us, 24 years!!! See, love only grows stronger. I'm so glad you guys are so happy. You are two very lucky people!