Friday, November 10, 2006

Arizona, here we come!





We are leaving on Monday for our first out of town trip with Ryan. I'm excited but also nervous. Tim has a conference in Scottsdale, AZ. The good thing is he will only be gone half days. He sleeps pretty good through the night so I don't think I have to worry too much during the night. The hotel we are staying at are suites so we will have a mini kitchen which will be nice. Ryan will be meeting grandpa for the first time so we are looking forward to that. After Scottsdale we will go to Golden Valley, AZ to visit my aunt and uncle and also my cousin. I am excited that they are going to meet Ryan. It looks as if Ryan has a big week coming up and a lot of people that already love him getting to meet him.
Of course I can't post without putting up more pictures of Ryan. We is getting bigger everyday and is so alert and aware. I love it. We put Ryan on his boppy the other day so he could show us how strong he is lifting his head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He gets cuter everyday. We are looking forward to your visit and anxious to meet Little Ryan in person!!! Love you and see you soon!

P.S. Don't forget my tortillas.....tee hee