Monday, October 28, 2013

My corner

My corner of the internet has sat silent.  My thoughts and joys, my hardships and tears, all documented here for later reflection and to let others in on a glimpse of my daily life... blank.  This makes me sad.

I'm not sure if it's because Luke entered toddlerhood and my days are full running after him, or if I'm just trying to keep everything together in my household that the thought of reflecting on the things that aren't getting done makes me sad.  Whatever it is my corner had been neglected and with that a part of me has been neglected.  The part that writes as therapy, the part that realizes as hard as the day to day can be there is so much joy in this household.  I'm going to try.  Try and wipe away the cobwebs.  Brush off the dust.  And document.  Document my ups and downs and everything in between.

We shall see how this goes...    


No comments: