Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sick

Ugh. Nothing is worse then being sick! I am on day 8 of being floored. I am beyond ready for this sickness to leave my body completely so I can get on with life. I have realized though that you don't appreciate getting out and doing things as much as you do when you are bed ridden and cant get out. So I am giving myself until tomorrow to be back to at least 95%.

The weather has been weird. One day beautiful the next day freezing. I never know how to dress the kids. Good thing Tim actually pays attention to the weather reports.

Nothing exciting going on here. The kids have been awesome while I have been sick. It even helps that Tim has been working nights this week so he has been here to help me during the day.

So next time you read this great fun stuff will be happening. Right now though... the bed is calling my name!

*I know, random post today but what do you expect I have been sick and loosing my mind!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you are better today. I will see you net week. Love you so much!

Kylie said...

Glad you are on the way up. Hope you are 100% soon!