Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Goals for the day: GO TO THE GYM!!

So simple yet so hard. Life always seems to get in the way. Well, life and a TON of excuses. But I think today is the day I will start my new journey.

Faith without action is dead!


So here is a list of 2010 goals:

*get to the gym. Talking about it will no longer cut it. So here it is, the last time you will hear this from me.

*Read more books. TV is so wasteful. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it but I want more stimulation.

* refurbish a bookshelf. I know random huh? I want more projects under my belt. I desire to become creative.

*Growth. Kinda broad I know I want it this way. I want to be a better mother, wife, friend, Christian. A better version of me!

* Live BETTER on a budget! Need I say more?

* Be content with what I have. Ouch!

*Blog more. I want a better document of my kids growing up. I love that blogging allows me to document and remember the little things.

Lastly, Enjoy my life! I want to take in every minute of being a mother. Find new ways to fall in love with my husband again and again. Hang out with people and show Gods love.



My prayer for everyone is
to be happy in 2010!


There will always be a reason
if you choose to find it!

1 comment:

Linda said...

OK, it was 3:40 when you blogged......did you make it to the gym? You're too cute!