Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My new camera - someday

All I want for Christmas... Is a camera! Well, not really for Christmas, more for maybe mother's day or better yet St. Patty's day. I can't seem to capture the pictures I want with my camera. I have friends who have BEAUTIFUL pictures of their children due to a spectacular camera. Vibrant colors, no awful flash needed, beautiful focus.

Now, here is the problem. I just convinced Tim that we do not need a new laptop computer. We should not be spending money on things we don't NEED. Now, I have no clue how I am going to convince him I NEED a new camera. I am trying to figure out what to get him for his birthday on Sunday. Maybe I'll get him a camera with some awesome lenses. I'm sure once he sees how great the pictures of our kids could look he will be indebted to me forever. If I get him one for his birthday we would be able to use it when we go to Disneyland! See, now I am getting myself excited about this idea. The only other problem, I would hate to end up divorced if he doesn't see the potential of this life saving gift. (Humph) What's a girl to do?

1 comment:

Fickle Obsessor said...

Doesn't matter what you get me for my birthday. I love you and I'm not going to divorce you.