Tuesday, June 03, 2008

update

So it's been a while. I have been trying to recover from the postpartum healing from hell! For some reason my body hates having babies. My latest saga is the infection from breastfeeding. Oh my gosh you think childbirth was painful. My doctor has to be tired of hearing from me by now. My mom took Ryan today so I could get some rest. I really don't think I could have handled him today. The infection brings on flu like symptoms. This morning I woke up with a fever and the chills and just plain achy all over. Not to mention it's hard to sleep with how tender my chest is. Oh Lord, when will this all end. I am taking an antibiotic for it now so hopefully it goes away fast.

Noah is doing great. Unfortunately I have been feeling so crummy I feel like I don't get to enjoy him like I want to. Ryan is also doing good. He gives Noah mostly kisses with the occasional hit (were working on it). Again, I wish I was feeling better so I could enjoy him more also.

Everyone at church has been awesome to us. We have been receiving food about 3 times a week since we got home from the hospital and it's STILL coming. I need to find out how to never have it end! This week I think they finish up and next week family is coming to bring food. They have been waiting patiently to bring their blessings.

Well, just though I would do an update since I have been MIA. I am looking forward to the next few weeks as we have family coming into town. I also hope to see Rachel when she is down here. As I was looking at pictures of Caleb he has gotten so big. I miss that boy and look forward to him and Ryan getting a chance to hang out.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Not sure of the details - but I'll definitely make it down to see you! Can't wait!

Adam H said...

Hard to believe it now with all of the sickness, exhaustion, and pain but those two boys will be worth every bit of discomfort you now feel. It is breathtaking to feel God grow your heart with that much love. Megan, you're in our prayers for a quick recovery so that you might enjoy your boys all the sooner.

Linda said...

I can hardly wait to meet Noah next week and see you, Tim, and Ryan.

Friday....Fillippi's.....

See ya soon