Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My sweet baby boy!

He's back! My happy, hugable, kissable, lovable, sweet baby boy is back! For the past few weeks Ryan has been cranky! He doesn't want up but he doesn't want down. He falls on the floor and just screams. The teeth that just came in were horrible. He was fine with his first 8 teeth but not these ones. But my teething terror has turned back to my sweet sunshine... for now!

Now he is sleeping and wakes up from his naps happy. He is taking two good hour and a half naps and just plays in his crib when he wakes up. He is going to bed at 7pm (sometimes 6:30) and waking up at 7:30am. He is happy and will just play with his toys so I can get things done (or watch soaps). I just pray this lasts awhile. It has been so hard dealing with Ryan when he is fussy and I am tired and sick. I see a light at the end of the tunnel.


Praise Jesus!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope he stays this way for you!!