Thursday, August 09, 2007

my week

It has been a rough week. At work, my good friend and lead, Donna, celebrated her last day of work at PMG last Friday. Not only am I bummed that I won't see her as much, I also worked closely with her and now work is just frustrating! I like my new lead she just doesn't really know how our team works. I don't really feel like I can help her because I don't want to step on her toes. I had the opportunity to have this position but I was not interested because I would have to work full time. I just tell myself I need to let it go, she will learn in time.

All this to say, it's been a rough week. Today I met Tim at the park where he works. We had dinner on the picnic tables and then let Ryan play. He had so much fun on the slide! It reminded me how truly blessed I am.


I have no pictures...sorry!

2 comments:

Linda said...

It'll work out, you just have to get use to each other's ways.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I actually made it into your Blog (=>) You know I would stayed if they gave me an increase that was worth staying for. I hope things are better.