Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

So, you want to know what we did this Easter... Nothing! I loved every minute of my nothing. I watched Oprah and Tim slept. Tim watched golf and Ryan and I slept. We are having Chinese takeout for dinner and then maybe a little sudoku before going to be for the night.


We has a great turnout today at church. The second service was crowed and alive. Steve did an awesome job leading worship today. He was very into the music and I think everyone was able to feel his vibe. Just another day to remind me that God is good.


I have to confess that as a wife and mother I have failed this Easter. No Easter baskets were given out. No dinner on the table. I took one picture of Ryan this whole day. His first Easter! I guess I will have to make it up to him next year. Here is his only Easter picture. We took it at church with his buddy Bailey.


Yesterday we spent the day with Tim's family at the desert. I have to wait for LeAnne to send me some pic because I forgot my camera. So that post will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT, NO EASTER!!! I sooooo want to make you feel guilty. No baskets, no dinner, no nothing! Shame on you. You mom always had Easter dinner, with Easter baskets for you guys, and you all dressed up in your Easter dress, and Bobby in his suit. We always saw each other on Easter. How do you carry on tradition if you don't start instilling it now??? Sorry, but I think you need a little dose of guilt!!! Trav, Traci, Zach, John, and I had a nice Easter dinner, and Zach probably had a least two or three Easter egg hunts!!! But.......I love you anyway; however, I beg you to teach Ryan that holidays are for family!

bobby said...

Glad you guys had a nice and relaxing Easter. Me missed you guys!